Welcome to my Ubuntu Dapper and
Ubuntu Edgy repository, for
i386 and AMD64 architectures.
You can read all news in the
ChangeLog (and in
my blog, in french).
If you want to contact me,
you can use this form
The AMD64 version of the repository is maintained by
The Glu. You can
contact him with this form.
Thanks to our partner Asher256, Blog sur l'Actualité Informatique.
Objectives of the repository
For the sake of overall package quality improvement, I've established
several objectives :
- Providing the last version of the programs ;
- A *.desktop file and icon for each program with a
graphical interface ;
- A man file for each program installed in $PATH ;
- A changelog.Debian.gz file in order to know what are the
changes performed over each package ;
- A copyright file in order to have information about the
program's author, license, and official homepage ;
- Package description should not be longer of 80 chars per
line (useful for people using command line utilities with 80x25
- Package description should be written in English ;
- Package should respect dependencies (either as a binary
or source package) ;
- Package should respect both the Debian Policy and the
Filesystem Hierarchy standard.
I've done my best to respect the goals I established, but there
are still some exceptions to these rules! Few packages thus don't
respect all my objetives. But don't worry, it doesn't reduce their
quality and those packages remain perfectly working.
To have a description of the packages available, visit
this page : The packages.